This private house was constructed as far back as 1951 at the center of Tel Aviv according to the project of Dov Carmi, the famous architect. It was designed to be a continuous range of rooms, united into the integrated space with a total square of 370 sq. meters. Pitsou Kedem Architects studio has recently carried out its massive reconstruction in order to adapt the house to the modern style, keeping its original spirit unchanged.
Modern technologies, knowledge and materials were used for façade renovation and modification of the internal planning. Simple and minimalism style of project mixed with some dramatics and life energy. External façade of the building is mainly painted in white with some black contrast elements. Concrete floors and stone walls remained unchanged and supplemented with interior items of monochromic tincture.